The Knight News, our school newsletter is normally sent home weekly on Fridays. Please read it carefully to stay apprised of special events, awards, and helpful information. Also, watch this web site often for updated information. We also make the newsletters available online for family members who live away to view. Please share this web site link with them.
Knight Time - Every Monday morning we start our day with Knight Time, an assembly where students and faculty are gathered to start the week with a positive attitude and excitement about learning and being at Hugh Bish. Student of the Month and Principal Pal assembly is held on the last Friday of the month at 3pm.
Some items we use daily are shown below.
The Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag:
I Pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
One nation under God, indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all.
The Oklahoma Flag Pledge:
I salute the flag of the State of Oklahoma,
Its symbols of peace unite all people.
Hugh Bish School Creed:
Today I will do more than I have to do.
I will treat others as I want to be treated
and I will try to become a better person.
Eight Expectations for Living:
1. We will value one another as unique and special individuals.
2. We will not laugh at or make fun of a person’s mistake nor use sarcasm or putdowns.
3. We will use good manners saying please, thank you, and excuse me, and allow others to go first.
4. We will cheer others to success.
5. We will help one another whenever possible.
6. We will recognize every effort and applaud it.
7. We will encourage each other to do our best.
8. We will practice virtuous living using the Life Principles.