- The abcteach site provides members with unlimited access to over 40,000 cross-curricular materials, interactive activities, clip art, and abctools custom worksheet generators.
- ArtsEdge is the Kennedy Center's free digital resources for teaching and learning in, through and about the arts.
- Online conversion calculator to convert between various units of measurement. Includes conversion charts, tables and converters.
- Chem4Kids.com! The site that teaches the basics of chemistry to everyone! Tutorials on matter, atoms, elements, the periodic table, reactions, and biochemistry.
- Are you looking for a way to make math more interesting for your students? This website offers a collection of fun games that are safe to be used in the classroom environment and cover not only mat subjects, but geography, science, and reading as well.
- Image creation package that allows choice of objects, colors, and lighting.
- This website features weekly calls to action, which encourage teens to collaborate and join their forces with a noble goal of making positive social changes.
- Edmodo is the coolest virtual collaboration hub that actually makes social media useful for educational purposes. As an educator, you may have your doubts about social media, but this website is a great way of providing customized classrooms that make the teaching process much more advanced.
- EDSITEment offers a treasure trove for teachers, students, and parents searching for high-quality material on the Internet in the subject areas of literature and language arts, foreign languages, art and culture, and history and social studies.
Education Technology and Mobile Learning
- Free resource of educational web tools, 21st century skills, tips and tutorials on how teachers and students integrate technology into education.
Educational Technology Website
- Exploratorium Ten Cool Sites is a collection of cool, interactive sites from the Web, hand-picked by the Exploratorium.
Eye Witness to History
- Profiles of historical characters and events from ancient times to today, told with the images and words of those who lived it.
- Fact Monster is a tween destination for homework help and facts on thousands of subjects, including sports, entertainment, geography, history, biography, education, and health. Fact Monster contains an encyclopedia, almanacs, games, quizzes, research tools, holiday features, lots of self-made microsites for books, and more.
First In Math
- First In Math is another online program that makes math skills interesting to learn through online games. It can be used to teach young kids (starting from kindergarten) the basic math skills, and it’s making this subject fun because the kids earn rewards and stickers from their teachers.
Free Math Worksheets
- FREE math worksheets for high school students.
- FunBrain is an online educational games for kids of all ages. (math, grammar, science, spelling, history)
- HippoCampus‘ goal is to provide students and educators with access to high-quality, free multimedia content on various education subjects.
- HowStuffWorks is one of the most famous educational websites. It features thousands of videos, illustrations, and articles that help students and educators learn about how things work.
- iCivics is an online education projects that has the aim of teaching students about civics, thus inspiring them to participate actively in the U.S. democracy.
- Illuminations provides an increasing access to quality standards-based resources for teaching and learning mathematics, including interactive tools for students and instructional support for teachers.
- Jefferson Lab is a site with a collection of teacher and student resources. Look around and you'll discover hands on activities, science based games and puzzles, cool videos and a teacher's section.
- Learn for free about math, art, computer programming, economics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, finance, history, and more.
Med Kharbach Technology Tools (Pinterest)
- English teacher, researcher and editor of Educational Technology and Mobile Learning Blog.
NASA Space Place
- The NASA Space Place has been around for 15 years but it is still one of the best educational science websites around. There are hundreds of learning activities and educational games all centered around space and technology. You will find hands-on projects that kids can do with ordinary materials. Activities include interactive games, puzzles, animations and interactive demonstrations of science and technology concepts.
National Geographic Education
- National Geographic Education brings geography, social studies and science to life. Using real-world examples and National Geographic's rich media
- you can find multimedia activities, lessons, and units aligned with national standards.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (or NOAA) offers this portal toNOAA sponsored educational materials for teaching concepts and processes related to ocean, coastal, climate, weather, and Great Lake resources. Here you can find hundreds of educational resources centered around weather, ocean life, and climate.
PBS Kids: The Democracy Project
- Meet US presidents past and present, make campaign buttons and learn about US history and the election process.
QR Code Resources for the Classroom
- As mobile learning and technology is more readily integrated within classroom settings, QR codes can be used as an interesting method to capture a student's attention and make lesson material more interactive.
- Quia provides a wide variety of tools, including, templates for creating 16 types of online activities using your own content, a complete online testing system with automatic grading, immediate feedback, and detailed reporting, and access to millions of shared activities and quizzes in over 300 categories.
- Quizlet is one of the biggest vocabulary and flashcard learning websites on the net. It has flashcards and vocabulary sets for a wide-range of subjects.
- Raz Kids presents a full curriculum of reading lessons in the form of mini online books. Students from all ages can easily use the system, and teachers can monitor their students’ progress through the same platform.
- Offers effective teaching strategies, activities, lessons, lesson plans, worksheets, exercises, skills, tests, assessments for reading comprehension, language arts, ...
- RubiStar is a tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics, but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
SAS Curriculum Pathways
- SAS Curriculum Pathways provides interactive, standards-based resources in English language arts, math, science, social studies, and Spanish (grades 6-12).
Scholastic Math Hunt
- Schoology is a social network and learning management system that allows educators to easily create academic content and share it with their students.
- Seriously Amazing is an interactive learning web page where anyone can learn more about art, science, history and other cultures. The page is a mosaic of questions and pictures and you can explore the page by simply clicking one of the many choices. Seriously Amazing is a terrific website and it will engage curious learners for long periods of time.
- SlideShare is the world's largest community for sharing presentations. Besides presentations, SlideShare also supports documents, PDFs, videos and webinars.
- A free website to teach children to read with phonics. For preschool, kindergarten , and first grade. Exciting phonics games and online interactive books.
- Helps with memorization tasks through a variety of online flashcard activities. Students may use an existing study stack or create one of their own.
Teachers Pay Teachers
- TeachersPayTeachers.com -- 700000+ free and priced teaching resources created byteachers for download including lesson plans, unit plans, novel studies,..
- TeacherVision®is dedicated to helping teachers save time. Find 22,000 pages of classroom-ready lesson plans, printables, and resources.
- TeAch-nology.com offers a wide variety of free resources intended to bring educators into the world of teaching with technology. It provides links to valuable and useful information relative to current and best practices in the field of education. A large variety of free classroom materials and support tools are also available.
The True Size....
- Drag and drop countries around the map to compare their relative size.
- Thinkfinity is the Verizon Foundation’s free online professional learning community, providing access to over 60,000 educators and experts in curriculum enhancement, along with thousands of award-winning digital resources for K-12 — aligned to state standards and the common core.
Three Ways to Empower Common Core Writing
- VocabularySpellingCity.com is an efficient game-based study of literacy skills using any word list.
Web Poster Wizard
- Web Worksheet Wizard and Project Poster have combined to make Web Poster Wizard. This FREE tool allows educators to create a lesson, worksheet, or class page and immediately publish it online.
White House Tour
- Virtual tour of White House.
- Wordle is a toy for generating “word clouds” from text that you provide. The clouds give greater prominence to words that appear more frequently in the source text. You can tweak your clouds with different fonts, layouts, and color schemes.
- Writinghouse is a citation generator that allows its users to easily create bibliographies and citations in the format required for their document. Being able to instantly use the correct referencing style.