Student Services

For Online Registration Information, please click here.

For School Boundary Maps, please click here.

Intradistrict Transfers:

An application to request a transfer from the home school to a different school within the district may be submitted to Student Services from June 1 through close of business the day prior to the first day of school and during the first 10 days of the second semester. Once these windows close, applications will only be accepted from new enrollees who have just arrived in the district. Application forms may be obtained at Student Services, 102. E. Gore Blvd.

Transfers are granted with the following criteria as a guide:

  • Student is currently enrolled in Lawton Public Schools or new enrollee
  • Availability of programs, staffing and space
  • Disciplinary, transcript and attendance records of the student
  • Student/parent considerations
  • Parents’ commitment to provide transportation for the student

Intra-district transfer forms must be submitted to the Student Services office at Douglass Learning Center, 102 E. Gore Blvd. in Lawton.

NOTICE TO SECONDARY STUDENTS REQUESTING AN INTRA-DISTRICT TRANSFER ***Intra-district transfers result in student athletes forfeiting eligibility for one calendar year.          

**According to the Oklahoma State Department of Education (OKSDE), the open transfer window for students extends from Jan. 1st to May 31st.        

Ft. Sill Housing Guests:

Residents of a guest house on post must obtain a Guest Folio from Housing in order to enroll a child in Lawton Public Schools. The Guest Folio is an official form stating you reside in Guest Housing on post and includes address and room number if appropriate.

Student Work Permits:

Any student between the ages of 14 and 17 living in the Lawton Public School District may request a work permit by completing Work Permit Request Form at Student Services located in the Douglass Learning Center, 102 E. Gore Blvd., Lawton, OK.

Request a Transcript:

For your convenience, transcript requests for former students and graduation verifications must be completed online. Please note that former students will be required to upload a copy of their valid driver's license or other government issued picture ID as part of the online submission. Please click on one of the following links to get started:

Former Student Transcript Request

Agency Graduation Verification Request

If you are a Current Student, please work directly with your high school guidance staff to request your transcript.