Human Resources and Personnel Department
Thank you for inquiring about a position with Lawton Public Schools. Application materials are attached to the links below, and you may submit your completed application form by mail, or stop by the Shoemaker Education Center, Human Resources Office located at 753 N. Ft. Sill Blvd., Lawton, OK 73507.
If you wish to send a fax to the Human Resources Department, please use the following fax number: (580) 585-6449.
Click image to log in to Sub Finder
Information for Certified Positions
Information for Support Positions
Interested in becoming a substitute teacher?
The Lawton Public Schools is currently seeking persons interested in filling substitute teacher positions. These are not permanent positions. Applicants would be filling in for current employees when needed.
- Applications are accepted from 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m..
- Applicants must have at least 60 college hours to substitute.
- Background check applies to information above.
- Applicants need to bring a copy of their college transcripts, driver's license or picture ID and social security card or birth certificate or passport when applying.
- Current daily rate of pay is $60 for non-certified substitute and $65 for substitutes that hold a current Oklahoma teaching certificate.
Applications are available from the Substitute Services Office, Shoemaker Center, 753 NW Ft. Sill Blvd., Lawton, Oklahoma.
Contact Barbara Mullen at 357-6900, ext. 231, for additional information.