Freedom Elementary Bike Rider Procedures
For the safety of all students and staff at Freedom Elementary,
students riding their bike to school must follow these procedures.
Failure to comply the first time will result in a reminder of the
procedures. The second offense will result in a phone call to the
parent. After the third offense, the student will be restricted from
riding their bike on school property for however long is determined by
the school administrator. Subsequent offenses will result in the
student losing all bike riding privileges on school property for the
remainder of the school year.
1. Students must wear a helmet when riding their bike, or walking
their bike on school property.
2. Students must walk their bike while on school property. This
includes the sidewalk along Geronimo Road.
3. Students must place their bike into the provided bike rack by the
southeast entrance. Bikes cannot be left lying on the ground,
standing away from the bike rack, or leaning against the wall
outside the entrance. This is a fire exit and must remain clear of
4. Students must listen to, and follow the directions of the staff in
charge of escorting them up the hill after school dismissal.
5. Students must listen to, and follow the directions of the school